Are you considering a career within the Security Industry?
Secure-All Security employs over 150 Security Officers in the West and Midlands.
These officers operate in a range of capacities such as static security guards, store detectives, patrol drivers and supervisors. It is our aim to attract, recruit, and retain highly capable and motivated individuals to our security team..
We are always looking for suitably qualified people to join our team as Security Guards for both retail and industrial clients. Contact Us for more information.
Please note that Applicants must be fluent in English, well presented and willing to work unsocial hours. Applicants must also have good oral and written communications skills.
To enquire about any of these positions you can telephone us on 091-384922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a position, please download our application form and forward with the supporting documentation listed below to : Genevieve Hession, HR Manager, Secure-All Security, Racecourse Business Park, Ballybrit, Galway.
Applicants must enclose the following documentation with their application:
- Copy of PSA Licence or documentary evidence from the Private Security Authority of your ability to operate as a security officer.
- Evidence of completed FETAC Level 4 Basic Guarding Skills Course
- 2 passport photos
- 2 forms of identification (A copy of birth cert is required)
- 2 written references
- Copy of Police Criminal clearance certificate from country of origin (where applicable)
- Proof of address, (only a copy of a utility bill or bank statement in your name posted to your address will be accepted.)
- 5 year work history. (If offered a position references will be required)
- Copy of Safe Pass (not essential but an advantage)